Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Aug 2006 06:08:17 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jim Groeneveld <jim2stat@YAHOO.CO.UK>
Subject:      Re: Dynamic format
Comments: To: Heman Hunters <hemanhunters@GMAIL.COM>

Hi Heman,

You should have provided more example code. We don't know about &sasperdat. But it is clear that you can't use SAS code inside a value (range) definition. You can do it via macro code, however:

%LET intnxDay = %SYSFUNC(intnx(DAY, &sasperdat., 1)); proc format; value buckets &sasperdat. - &intnxDay. = 1; run;

Regards - Jim. -- Jim Groeneveld, Netherlands Statistician, SAS consultant home.hccnet.nl/jim.groeneveld