Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2006, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:11:06 +0200
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Andre Wielki <wielki@INED.FR>
Subject:      Re: how to convert ver 6 sas datasets to ver 7?
Comments: To: "ram.sasha@gmail.com" <ram.sasha@GMAIL.COM>

ram.sasha@gmail.com a écrit : > I have some datasets in ver 6 to be converted to ver 7. How do I do > that? > > Thanks > > libname a v6 "..."; libname b v9 or v8 "..."; * v7 are you sure?; proc copy inlib=a outlib=b ;run;

-- Andre Wielki INED (Institut National d'Etudes Démographiques) 133 Boulevard Davout 75980 Paris Cedex 20 33 (0) 1 56 06 21 54 FRANCE