Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 May 2006 09:26:20 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Hari Nath <hari_s_nath@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Help Needed in SAS
Comments: To: "M.Pavan Kumar" <pavankumarm_in@YAHOO.COM>

Pavan, you cannot find any other list thats so friendly as SAS-l. But again expecting answers for that much questions really doesnt make sense.....So, when you have an idea or answer for those questions, explicitly write yours and someone here will correct you or give more appropriate or best answer.....but again expecting just answers may not be the right way....as David said, may be couple of them would be ok.....