Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:06:50 +0100
Reply-To: Tom Capey <tom.capey@EDINA.CO.UK>
Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: Tom Capey <tom.capey@EDINA.CO.UK>
Organization: Posted via Supernews, http://www.supernews.com
Subject: Re: SASUSER error using Stored Processes through WIK
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
* Tim Muir <tmuir@RDG.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM.COM> writes:
> I believe the Tomcat version tested was 4.1.18.
We tried a couple of versions.
> Regardless, I would review a paper by Fred Pratter, 'Delivering
> Dynamic Content with the SAS Stored Process Web Application',
> which reviews the requirements and is easier to follow. This
> was presented in NESUG 18, and I believe at SUGI 31. You can
> verify that no set up tasks were overlooked. It was a big help
> to me.
We found that one as well. We used it to check everything.
It turned out to be a problem with the SAS launch command line
for the Stored Process Server: it was pointing at directories
that didn't exist.
First direct your gaze downward -- instructions on globe
deluxation by Daniel Engber.