Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 14 Apr 2006 06:03:02 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Peter Flom <flom@NDRI.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HELP ON YES NO DATA TYPE
Comments:   To: badalrath@GMAIL.COM

Peter L. Flom, PhD Assistant Director, Statistics and Data Analysis Core Center for Drug Use and HIV Research National Development and Research Institutes 71 W. 23rd St http://cduhr.ndri.org www.peterflom.com New York, NY 10010 (212) 845-4485 (voice) (917) 438-0894 (fax)

>>> <badalrath@GMAIL.COM> 04/14/06 2:18 AM >>> wrote <<< i want to know which hypothesis test has to be used to analyse data like yes no types .Problem is given below

Organisation 1 Q1 . Are all your needs fulfilled ? YES / NO. Q2 . Have you ever compalined ? yes / no

Organisation 2 Are all your needs fulfilled ? YES / NO. Q2 . Have you ever compalined ? yes / no

Organisation 3 Are all your needs fulfilled ? YES / NO. Q2 . Have you ever compalined ? yes / no

I want to know how to propose and formulate and test the hypothesis for above data.I want to combine the above 3 organisations into 2 by taking 1st organisatin as one group and 2 and 3 organisation combined as another group and compare. >>>

First of all, is this a homework problem? If so, it is not appropriate to ask here..... If not, I apologize, but it reads like a HW problem

If it is not a HW problem, then please write back to SAS-L and provdie some detail.

WHAT hypothesis do you want to formulate and test? I can think of a bunch right off the top of my head, but I can't read your mind. You're the one who has to come up with a hypothesis.

Also please provide sample sizes, other variables, and, most of all, context

Sorry to be grouchy

Peter