Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Apr 2006 11:24:07 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Wensui Liu <liuwensui@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      how to write multiple SAS tables into 1 xml file

Dear Listers,

I am wondering how xml is working with SAS tables.

If I use libname xxx xml "..", I can only write 1 SAS table into the xml file. Do I miss something?

Thanks.

-- WenSui Liu (http://statcompute.blogspot.com) Senior Decision Support Analyst Health Policy and Clinical Effectiveness Cincinnati Children Hospital Medical Center