Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:47:36 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         V & V Williams <72064.1017@COMPUSERVE.COM>
Subject:      Bartow County collared dove

Today ( Jan 10 ) I drove out GA 113 to Brandon Farms / Taft road SW of Cartersville to look for shrikes , I saw two kestrels but no shrikes. I did see a Eurasian collared Dove near the trailer park on Hawkins Rd off of Taft Rd. From Cartersville: Go West on Ga Hwy 113 , left on Brandon Farms rd, left on Taft rd, left on Hawkins Rd, Trailer park entrance will be on left, the dove was on the right near the white house.

victor williams marietta, ga