Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:07:17 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Leslie <tlcurran@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Snow geese Coal Mountain Rd

This AM I stopped at Coal Mountain Rd in Forsyth county to check for Snow geese. I found two mixed in with a ton of Canada geese and Killdeer feeding in the field in front of the large pond. One of the Snow geese was a dark phase. I am guessing that these are the same geese that Jim Flynn found several weeks ago. There were Ring-necked ducks and a pair of Bufflehead in the pond. Take care, Leslie Curran Roswell GA Fulton co.