Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Dec 2005 04:09:00 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jim Groeneveld <jim1stat@YAHOO.CO.UK>
Subject:      Re: fimename with space
Comments: To: Haili.Sun.Shen@GMAIL.COM

Hi hsocean,

If it is not a file name, but a SAS dataset name that you should specify it within quotes and the additional character N as: 'abstract acs'n This thus only applies if your name in the OS (Windows?) is abstract acs.sas7bdat In case it is just a raw text data file, David Cassell's answer applies.

Regards - Jim. -- Y. (Jim) Groeneveld, MSc., Biostatistician, Vitatron b.v., NL Jim.Groeneveld_AT_Vitatron.com (replace _AT_ by AT sign) http://www.vitatron.com, http://home.hccnet.nl/jim.groeneveld

My computer regards me as its master, but I seem to be its slave.

[common disclaimer]