Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:57:18 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         David L Cassell <davidlcassell@MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: JPMorgan Chase to strengthen offshoring to India

jgavandeletethis@shaw.ca wrote back: >Bob Jones wrote: > > Look on the bright side: pretty soon everybody working in this country >will > > be CEOs. :-) > >I already AM the CEO, as well as being chief cook and bottle-washer ! No >staffing problems - can hardly disagree with me can I ? Well if I can, >then perhaps I should be carted off to a funny farm.

I recall that Andrew J. L. Cary, the Cary of Cary Consulting Services, used to post to SAS-L with the following .sig block:

Andrew J. L. Cary | I Reckon that the Opinions Senior Curmudgeon | expressed here DO represent Cary Consulting Services, Newark, CA | those of the management of ajlcary@ix.netcom.com | Cary Consulting Services

"In fact, I'm the President! Yeah, that's the ticket! And I'm also the Secretary-Treasurer..." -- Jon Lovitz as Tommy flanagan, the pathological liar

David -- David L. Cassell mathematical statistician Design Pathways 3115 NW Norwood Pl. Corvallis OR 97330

_________________________________________________________________ Donít just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/