Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (November 2005, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:03:18 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   pchoate <paulchoate61@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   Re: SAS DDE and Excel
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

You want the Excel v4 macro help dictionary from microsoft. The executable is called "macrofun"

http://xrl.us/idr9

have fun!

Paul Choate

istock1 wrote: > All, > > I am a long-time SAS user, but have only recently began using DDE. More > specifically, I am using DDE to manipulate an Excel file. My question > is this (and it is probably easy to answer): Where can I get a list of > commands to use with Excel? I have seen examples using puts with > 'SELECT', 'INSERT', 'SAVE' and so on. I assume these commands are built > into Excel (if I understand how DDE works), but have not used Excel > like this before. All help is appreciated!