Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:41:39 +0200
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Andre Wielki <wielki@INED.FR>
Subject:   Re: SAS View software problem
Comments:   To: haryshen@GMAIL.COM

haryshen@GMAIL.COM a écrit : > All, > > I use SAS View software, which is a free software developped by SAS, to > open the datasets generated on UNIX, and it fails. Is there anyone > encount such problem? By the way, I am working on PC windows. > the viewer of sas can not work upon 64bit sas tables like alpha_osf and probably those new on xeon and itanium 64 bits!

the others are readable on windows through a nfs access! hth Andre

-- Andre Wielki INED (Institut National d'Etudes Démographiques) 133 Boulevard Davout 75980 Paris Cedex 20 33 (0) 1 56 06 21 54 FRANCE