Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Oct 2005 13:00:40 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Pardee, Roy" <pardee.r@GHC.ORG>
Subject:      Re: SAS codes Color printouts
Comments: To: Ya Huang <ya.huang@AMYLIN.COM>

Ooh--right you are. Thanks!

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Ya Huang Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 12:36 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: SAS codes Color printouts

I just tried to save it to html format from word (word2000), and it looks fine. The word file is created by copy/paste from enhanced editor to word, like Bill suggested.