Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:16:26 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Joel M SHERMAN <Joel.M.Sherman@state.or.us>
Subject:      Re: web based surveys
Comments: To: VishalDave@Affina.com

We are using Inquisite for a web survey and are very pleased.

Joel M. Sherman, MPA Research Analyst Environmental Toxicology Section Department of Human Services 800 NE Oregon Street, Suite 608 Portland, Oregon 97232 971.673.0441 - phone joel.m.sherman@state.or.us

>>> Vishal Dave <VishalDave@Affina.com> 10/17/2005 8:11 AM >>>

Matt,

I am replying to the list because I feel this info may be useful to other list members.

We use the web-based survey tool "Inquisite". It is very easy to design the survey using this tool with drag-and-drop facility and you can also export the web survey responses to SPSS data.

For more information check www.inquisite.com

Hope this helps, Vishal.

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Hoover, Matthew Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 9:52 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: web based surveys

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the somewhat off-topic post, but has anyone used any web-based software tools to design and implement a survey? I'm designing a survey now that we hope to send out to people as a link for them to fill out online. We would like to be able to export the results of the survey directly into SPSS or else as a tab delimited text file (for import into SPSS).

My knowledge of HTML is limited (okay non-existent) so I need something dummy proof.

If you know of a good hosting site for this, please respond to me directly.

Thank you!

Matt