Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:59:51 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Toby <tobydunn@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: ODS/HTML/DRILL DOWN?
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Andrew ,

I know the Texas Eductaion Agency (Accountability Division) use to have some when I left there, I am not too sure if they still do. could try: http://www.tea.state.tx.us/perfreport/account/2005/regionlist.srch.html

Toby Dunn

Hi...does anyone on the list know of a public web site that has examples where ODS has been used to generate drill-down reports accessible to the public? I am hoping there's a government agency web site "out there" that I might access via the web that shows these capabilites.

Thanks in advance...

Andrew