Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 2 Sep 2005 23:39:16 +0200
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Miguel de la Hoz <miguel_hoz@YAHOO.ES>
Subject:      Macro Variable

I have tried this macro, but I would like to add some text after %trim(&&&ptype&i) but I don't know how, and I guess that the macro variable &&&ptype&i has the 'space' character... Can you help me please...???

%macro ptype;

%do i=1 %to 6;

%put %trim(&&ptype&i);

proc means data = cli_pro(where =(ptype=%trim("&&ptype&i"))) noprint;

by CLIENT;

VAR status BALANCE_1 BALANCE_2 BALANCE_3;

output out=cli_&&ptype&i(drop=_freq_ _type_) sum(balance_1)=%trim(&&&ptype&i);

run;%end;

%mend;

%ptype;

Correo Yahoo! Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí http://correo.yahoo.es