Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:10:37 -0400
Reply-To: SESUG INFORMATION <sesuginc@UGA.EDU>
Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: SESUG INFORMATION <sesuginc@UGA.EDU>
Subject: SESUG '05 July Reminder
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
The SESUG Conference Planning Team continues to work hard to
make SESUG '05 a great educational opportunity for you.
Here's a few reasons why you need to put SESUG '05 on your
calendar of events:
- This 2-day conference (concurrent sessions start on Monday
morning) can accommodate the hectic work schedule of the
busiest SAS professional.
- Enjoy the benefits of learning basic, intermediate, and
advanced SAS tips & tricks in one location.
- Portsmouth is easy to get to and within driving distance
of a number of major cites so your travel budget is
- Get ideas and strategies from more than 100 presentations,
posters, and demonstrations.
- Get real world SAS experience via educational pre-
conference workshops and Hands-on Workshops during the
- Weekend Workshops on Sunday are a great opportunity to
explore SAS topics in more detail. They are a great value
and your boss will be so impressed that you are working on
Sunday! :-)Topics and times can be found at:
- SAS Institute staff will be on hand to answer your
questions on SAS issues & technology.
- Great chance to network with other SAS professionals.
- Online Registration at: www.sesug.org
- Stay a few days after SESUG '05 is over to attend the
numerous museums and other memorable attractions.
We hope to see you in Portsmouth!