Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 16 Jun 2005 07:02:56 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jim Groeneveld <jim1stat@YAHOO.CO.UK>
Subject:      Re: SAS/Intrnet implementation questions - Very Urgent
Comments: To: nnkulkarni@GMAIL.COM

Hi Nikhil,

I'm sorry I can't answer your Qs, but I would like to remark that all Qs on this list are equally urgent. With this I'm saying, that drawing attention this way is not very much appreciated and can lead to even fewer or worse solutions than without the hurry. Do not put pressure on us. The contents / questions of your query, though long and comprehensive, are very much legitimate. I hope and expect some of the (ir)regular gurus will help you.

Regards - Jim. -- Y. (Jim) Groeneveld, MSc., Biostatistician, Vitatron b.v., NL Jim.Groeneveld_AT_Vitatron.com (replace _AT_ by AT sign) http://www.vitatron.com, http://home.hccnet.nl/jim.groeneveld

My computer always teaches me something new I thought I knew already.

[common disclaimer]