Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:23:33 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Jeff Morison <jmt_mtf@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   Machine is freezing

When I schedule a SAS job to run at a specified time through Windows 2000 Scheduler the job runs but it freezes my machine, I have to shut down and reboot, but the SAS Log looks everything OK.

This SAS Job, accesses data from TERADATA and creates some summary statistics.

Has anyone had this freezing problem?, can any suggest how to handle this?.

TIA, Jeff.

__________________________________ Discover Yahoo! Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM and more. Check it out! http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html