Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 11 May 2005 09:31:43 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Kevin Roland Viel <kviel@EMORY.EDU>
Subject:   Re: SAS -> MSWord DDE problems

Howard,

I speak without completely understanding, but the DDE buffer has a limit. I think I have run up against it before. You can search the archives for the subject "flush":

put '!dde_flush' ;

You can also look under "!DDE_FLUSH string" in the Window's Companion in the online docs.

Others may add more...

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Viel Department of Epidemiology Rollins School of Public Health Emory University Atlanta, GA 30322