Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (April 2005, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:09:32 -0600
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Schafluetzel, John" <John.Schafluetzel@UNCO.EDU>
Subject:   Oracle Path Information

Is there a way to obtain the oracle path information within a SAS application?

My platform is Windows, and I have specified dbprompt=yes in the libname statement. I would like to obtain the path that was entered and place in in the heading of the report via a macro variable.

Thanks

Information Technology Greeley, CO 80639 John R. Schafluetzel Assistant Director - Operating Systems, Database, Operations (970) 351-2341 IT Office IT Fax: (970) 351-1650 (970) 351-1457 Office <mailto:john.schafluetzel@UNCo.edu> (970) 330-2507 Home John.Schafluetzel@UNCo.edu <mailto:jrs@UnivNorthCo.edu>