Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2005, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 6 Apr 2005 11:01:49 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Gerhard Hellriegel <ghellrieg@T-ONLINE.DE>
Subject:   Re: SAS on Unix 101

...by the way: did you even try to use slashes on PC? That works! SAS tries to convert all to the right syntax. You could use always slashes in your libname / filename's instead of backslashes and the code should run on both machines. If you have a UNIX machine, just try to use a backslash and tell me about your results!