Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:32:18 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         michael healy <healym@earthlink.net>
Subject:      CTABLES documentation?

Hi, I think the CTABLES command is great and I'd like to proselytize it among other users at work who are not experts with SPSS. Can anyone recommend a light and accessible manual/tutorial that answers basic questions such as table formatting, nesting, using multiple non-nested categorical variables, data types, and sig testing and gives examples? I'm looking for something more basic than the syntax command reference. Thanks, Mike