Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:24:11 -0800
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Comments:   DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
From:   Steve Holzman <steve_holzman@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   message about oriole feeding (look here before responding on GABO-L)

I recently approved a message about feeding orioles junk food. Sometimes posts such as these are taken personally and a 'flame war' erupts. Since GABO-L is not the appropriate place for discussions of the 'practical aspects of bird feeding', I've created a place for discussion here:

http://www.quicktopic.com/30/H/vsC99b5xBTcyB

I only allowed the original post because I felt it had merit and was in response to a recent GABO-L post.

Thank you for understanding.

Steve Holzman co-admin GABO-L

P.S. you can also discuss my more hands-on role as of late at the same quicktopic location listed above. (maybe I'm getting too crochety in my middle-age

Steve Holzman, North High Shoals, GA, USA