Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:55:05 +0100
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Erik Christiansen <ec@SELVMORDSFORSKNING.DK>
Subject:   Gplot plotting one variabel with 2 series and confidenc interval

Hi Everyone

I am using Proc gplot to plot survival curve from proc lifetest. I am plotting survival * days = treatment, where treatment is 1 for group with treatment and 2 for group without treatment. I am using i=steplj for symbol1 and symbol2 for plotting the survival distribution as a step function. I would like to plot the confidence interval also in the graph. The lower and upper CI values are two variables CI_low and CI_up. Have do I do that? I tried with overlay but overlay is conflicting with survival * days = treatment.

Thanks

erik