Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:55:07 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Nat Wooding <Nathaniel_Wooding@DOM.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS Documentation for All Functions
Comments: To: Peter Crawford <peter.crawford@BLUEYONDER.CO.UK>

Peter

According to the web site, this very useful (at least to me) doc. has not yet been updated. Last fall, the writer told me that it was on his to do list but he could not say when he would have the time.

Nat Wooding

Peter Crawford <peter.crawford@BLUEYO To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU NDER.CO.UK> cc: Sent by: "SAS(r) Subject: Re: SAS Documentation for All Functions Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.ED U>

02/17/05 07:05 PM Please respond to Peter Crawford

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:52:50 -0500, Charles Patridge <charles_s_patridge@PRODIGY.NET> wrote:

>Does anyone know the URL to get the complete documentation of all SAS >functions in PDF format? > > >What I found thus far is just high level documents but no real meat to all >the functions, syntax and examples. > >TIA, >Charles Patridge >charles _ s _ patridge at prodigy dot net

has technical doc TS486 been upgraded from sas8 to sas9 ? The text version is at

http://support.sas.com/techsup/technote/ts486.txt