Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:41:30 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Pardee, Roy" <pardee.r@GHC.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Display SAS dataset label
Comments:   To: Greg <admin@EPSILON-CONSULTING.NET>

What 'explorer' are we talking about here? Is this something in interactive sas?

I for one would love to see some dset metadata (label, N, sort info, etc.) from *windows* explorer (e.g., when mouse-hovering over a sas7bdat, or after popping the properties dialog). Winsas 8.2 does not seem to do this--does v9? Maybe someone should write a little utility to write this info to the file system? (Alan Churchill, I'm looking in your direction... 8^)

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Greg Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 9:05 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Display SAS dataset label

here is the solution :

add -DETAILS in config file or option details and RESTART explorer ....

bye

"Greg" <admin@epsilon-consulting.net> a écrit dans le message de news: 41eb711a$0$11973$636a15ce@news.free.fr... > Is it possible to display SAS dataset Label in explorer window ? > > best regards, > > Greg >