Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 20 Jan 2005 03:22:38 +0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         toby dunn <tobydunn@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: MIN MAX AVG
Comments: To: bhuta_zegha@YAHOO.COM

Omugeye,

The solution is pretty straight forward. Use SQL to get the data from the ten datasets, and have it return the stats for said variable. I forget off the top of my head the max number of datasets that SQL can handle I think its something like 32 or so (i wouldn't quote me on that). The other way is to first append the datasets together with a data step and then use SQL or univariate or means or summary to get the stats.

Toby Dunn

From: omugeye <bhuta_zegha@YAHOO.COM> Reply-To: omugeye <bhuta_zegha@YAHOO.COM> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: MIN MAX AVG Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:08:13 -0800

I am working toward a solution and I confess am stymied a little. How are the data structured? Can you plz draw a table with dummy DATA in it: just two deciles and rr_proba_RESPONDER.