Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:13:12 -0800
Reply-To: Deb <webresearch@QWEST.NET>
Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: Deb <webresearch@QWEST.NET>
Subject: JOB: Biostatistician / Seattle
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
ICOS Corporation, based in Seattle, Washington, has spent more than a
decade building a world-class research and development organization.
ICOS' lead product, Cialis® (tadalifil), for the treatment of
erectile dysfunction, recently received US FDA approval and is
currently launched in over 50 countries worldwide. ICOS is committed
to advancing science in the areas of protein based and small molecule
Working on a multidisciplinary team, you'll collaborate with other
clinical scientists in the design and analyses of clinical trials.
This includes developing and reviewing statistical sections of
protocols, writing statistical analysis plans and statistical sections
of clinical study reports.
Further responsibilities include:
- Providing statistical advice to clinical research, data management
and regulatory affairs
- Providing statistical leadership in the applications of statistical
- Presenting results of analyses to project teams and senior
- PhD and 3+ years industry experience in Statistics or Biostatistics
or an MS and 5+ years of experience
- Proficiency in SAS, including 2+ years experience programming in a
clinical trials environment
- Attention to detail, organization and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively on
ICOS offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly,
collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional
The employee benefit package includes:
- Education assistance and continuing education opportunities
- Medical, dental, life, disability, long-term care insurance
- 401(k) plan and stock options
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- Automobile purchase, Barnes & Noble, Dell and fitness club discount
- Auto, homeowner and rental insurance discount programs
- Credit union and Costco memberships
- On-site early education program to serve employee's children
- Ergonomic offices
- Casual dress, company mixers, organized sports teams
- Annual golf tournament, company picnic and children's holiday
- On-site dry cleaning services, financial planning/counseling
services and flu shots
To learn more about ICOS' employee benefits, work environment,
philosophies, attributes, financial information and exciting research
projects, visit www.ICOS.com.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your updated resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. If you are not interested in this
position, but know others who may be, please do not hesitate to forward
this information to them.
Thanks for you time and consideration!
ICOS Recruiting Team
(866) 324-0705 (toll-free)