Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:05:53 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Andrew Farrer <andrew.farrer@CIBC.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS Enterprise Guide Installation Modules

What is your platform and licensing? Do you have a server or is your EG standalone on a workstation? EG is too new for anyone to establish solid standards yet and you will probably be learning most of this stuff from scratch. I am only investigating its use for non-programmers who will be running canned processes created by SAS developers and interacting with MS Office. I stand prepared to be corrected but most subscribers to this list will be using regular SAS and not have much need for EG. However, everyone will appreciate hearing of your experiences.