Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:56:43 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Li,Qian [Ontario]" <Qian.Li@EC.GC.CA>
Subject:      Verticle axis without decimal

Dear SAS-L,

I want to generate a boxplot graphic with vertical value ranges from 0 to 70 by 10 WITHOUT any decimal. But when I define my axis in the following way, it always shows 2 decimals. Could anyone give me a hand on this? Many thanks.

My code:

goptions reset = all ftext=simplex vsize=3 hsize= 5 htext=0.9; symbol v=plus c=blue height=0.2; axis1 order = (0 to 70 by 10) minor = none color=black label=(angle=90 rotate=0 h=1.0 "&vtitle"); axis2 value=(' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ') order=(1 to 5 by 1) major=none offset=(0,0); proc boxplot data=WORK._stsrt_; plot &var * clus1 / boxstyle = Skeletal /*schematic*/ BOXWIDTH = 1 LBOXES=1.5 nohlabel cboxes = black cboxfill = white idcolor = blue idsymbol = dot vaxis = axis1 haxis = axis2 ; run;

Qian