Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:02:28 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Ross, Michael D" <michael.ross@ASTRAZENECA.COM>
Subject:      Sas to Excel questions

Hi All, I'm trying to create multiple tabs in excel programatically from Sas (4-6 tabs). I looked at the Sas-L archives and had no luck. Does anyone have some example code to help me do this task?

Also, does anyone know if you declare specific columns in excel "Read-only" and how to allow other columns to be written too in the same "tab" of a workbook programatically.

Thanks. Mike