Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:31:52 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Grant McCreary <jedigrant@EXCITE.COM>
Subject:      Buford Fish Hatchery - Oct 16

Birded the Buford Fish Hatchery in Cumming from 9:30-11:00 this morning. Here are the "more interesting" birds: Turkey VultureBlack Vulture - dozens of each. All over the trees, flying over, and sunning themselves in the fieldRed-shouldered HawkNorther FlickerWinter Wren (my lifer, and one of my targets this morning)Magnolia WarblerSong SparrowSwamp SparrowWhite-throated Sparrow (fots)Indigo Bunting Grant McCrearyCumming (Forsyth county), GA

_______________________________________________ Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com The most personalized portal on the Web!