Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:25:31 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Miller, Jeremy T." <zyp9@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      OT (sort of):  getting weather data

I'm trying to find a web site with current weather data. Specifically, I need to look at weather for about a 5 month period in Chad around the city of Abeche. I recall seeing something like this posted on this group a few years ago, but couldn't find it in the archives. As I recall, the person who responded to the request has SAS code read in the text data from the html and create a SAS data set.

Things of interest would hi and low temps, rainfall on a daily or weekly basis. I need to analyze this data for trends. Anyone know of such a site? I may have found one on a NASA site, but it appears that you need to be a meteorologist to use it.

Thanks.