Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Sep 2004 13:34:30 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Bill Droogendyk <bill_droogendyk@DOFASCO.CA>
Subject:      Re: Comparing multiple proportions: The Marascuillo procedure

I'm displaying a lot of statistical naiveté here, but it seems to me that the Stephen's question touches on the concept of variation within and variation between. If that's the case, would this not be a classic Quality Control situation where a Shewhart p chart is in order? It's commonly used in manufacturing processes which are also not controlled studies.

wd Today's gift is ... Today!