Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:31:36 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         David Fickbohm <DavidF@HOMEGAIN.COM>
Subject:      Rolling twelve months

People, Looking for your thoughts on the best way to create a monthly report based on a rolling twelve months.

All of the calculations for this report are done and then the data is split out by month.

My thought is to create a simple macro that that just substitutes in a month. Each month I remove one month from the top line that executes the macro and add a month to the bottom line that executes the macro.

I would appreciate people thoughts on this.

Thanks Dave

Dave Fickbohm Data Mining Analyst Homegain+ 2450 45th St. Emeryville, CA, 94608 Phone 510 655 0800 ext 4151