Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:26:13 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Cleo DeLeon <cleopatradeleon@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: A SAS related employment question

I have been following this thread for a little while now... Based on the reading I have come up with some similar questions (or perhaps I could use some help with my poor reading comprehension).

HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION: If you apply direct to a company, and are not hired, but a recruiter approaches you to work for the same company... and this company is suddenly very interested, is it kosher to remind the company that you just applied independently a few weeks ago? Does this step on the recruiter's toes a little bit? Is this a good idea?

Great info PD and respondents... Your advice and shared experiences are appreciated!

Cleo