Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:52:20 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Fehd, Ronald J. (PHPPO)" <RJF2@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      Re: what training do you want as a newbie SAS programmer?
Comments: cc: RolandRB <rolandberry@HOTMAIL.COM>

> From: RolandRB > > What training do you want as a newbie SAS programmer, > both in terms of internal and external courses > and one-on-one training from more senior programmers? > > Have your wishes in this regard been fulfilled anywhere?

Uh, this may be the exception that proofs the rule: You get what you pay for!

Personally, I would recommend * buying/searching ANY ??SUG? proceedings for one's topic of interest http://www.lexjansen.com/sugi/ * search the verbosity-in-fact archives

check our most excellent archives: http://www.listserv.uga.edu/archives/sas-l.html search for: substring search: [X] subject contains: author's address: since: until:

some daze we wish those senior programmers were more talkative, or were ready to trade in their job security or were paid what they were really worth

Ron Fehd the archive(s) maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2@cdc.gov