Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:32:30 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Wayne W <waynewoo88@AOL.COM>
Subject:   Re: form letters in SAS

I found a tip a while back using the ODS PDF TEXT= option to create a data driven document. I used it to create a PDF form letter... example code:

ods pdf startpage=never file="cover_memo.pdf" style=pstyle ; ods pdf text="&sysdate9."; ods pdf text=" "; ods pdf text=" "; ods pdf text="Dear colleagues," ; ods pdf text=" "; ods pdf text="Attached please find blah blah..."; proc report data=newdata nowindows ; column prot ; define prot / display left " " ; run ; ods pdf text="Thanks." ; ods pdf close ;

I created a style using proc template. good luck.

---wayne