|Date: ||Thu, 1 Apr 2004 16:16:31 -0800|
|Reply-To: ||gwarning! <gwarnick@SPLATFHCRC.ORG>|
|Sender: ||"SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>|
|From: ||gwarning! <gwarnick@SPLATFHCRC.ORG>|
|Organization: ||Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center|
|Subject: ||Re: OT: SAS programmer/child pornographer|
|Content-Type: ||text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed|
When I met Brian at a class on ODS in Seattle, it was all very, very
1. He wore a T-shirt that said "I am a child pornographer and all I got
myself was this lousy T-shirt"
2. He had this wierd child-pornographer smell about him.
3. He smiled funny. I should have known then and just called the police
4. Everytime I asked a question about ODS, he prefaced the response with
"If I weren't busy molesting children, I would have a better solution
5. He looked like Hitler.
6. He looked like Dahlmer.
7. He looked like both the DC-area snipers.
8. He had shifty, beaty eyes.
9. He looked guilty teaching a class just standing there. Very suspicious.
10. He looked suspicious: he looked just like you!
Angel Pearl wrote:
> don_stanley@PARADISE.NET.NZ (Don Stanley) wrote in message news:<200403282304.i2SN4Ra09569@listserv.cc.uga.edu>...
>>Senior ODS developer, wrote many of the FAQs and appears to have been the
>>I'm always at a loss to understand how this magnitude of this type of
>>offending can go on unnoticed. These creeps hide behind the trust of people
>>around them. Hopefully this is an isolated occurrence for SAS.
> Has anyone here ever met the guy? Anything suspicious about him? Or
> did he seem completely normal?
*** Remove SPLAT to email directly ***