|Date: ||Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:45:30 -0500|
|Reply-To: ||"F. J. Kelley" <jkelley@UGA.EDU>|
|Sender: ||"SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>|
|From: ||"F. J. Kelley" <jkelley@UGA.EDU>|
|Subject: ||Re: Job posting for SAS-L|
|Content-Type: ||text/plain; charset=us-ascii|
I was asked to post this to SAS-L. Persons interested should
contact Mr White (address below).
Administrative Information Systems (AIS) at UNC-CH is
postion for a SAS programmer for the first time on this
list. Please note
that AIS approves reposting this message in or around RTP
Description: A full-time temporary position. Develop a
to access financial data on an Oracle data warehouse.
Programming in base SAS and SAS Intrnet.
Must have: 2+ years programming with SAS - advanced macro
programming a must
Nice to have:
* Programming web applications in SAS/Intrnet
* Programming with SAS Java development tools
* Experience with other web development
Perl, Java, etc.
* Business knowledge of accounting systems -
with accounting terminology
* Programming experience in university
* $30-40 per hour depending upon experience
* Please contact: Cary White at
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't
contact this job poster.
* Please do not contact job poster about other
services, products or commercial interests.
* Will consider teleworking arrangements