Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Feb 2004 18:41:44 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michael Friendly <friendly@YORKU.CA>
Subject:      How to use macros: web docs?

As many of you know, I have a large collection of SAS macros on my web sites for my books, "SAS System for Statistical Graphics", http://www.math.yorku.ca/SCS/sssg/ "Visualizing Categorical Data", http://www.math.yorku.ca/SCS/vcd/ and others, most documented internally and on the web. All this assumes that you know what a macro is, and how to use one.

I try to reply to users who send me email regarding problems with my macros, but often I get email where someone doesn't know how to use them at all-- include in a SAS session, invoke, set up an autocall directory, etc.

Are there some general, comprehensive web pages I could refer such people to?

-Michael

-- Michael Friendly Email: friendly@yorku.ca Professor, Psychology Dept. York University Voice: 416 736-5115 x66249 Fax: 416 736-5814 4700 Keele Street http://www.math.yorku.ca/SCS/friendly.html Toronto, ONT M3J 1P3 CANADA