Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:42:52 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Choate, Paul@DDS" <pchoate@DDS.CA.GOV>
Subject:      Re: Text Editor
Comments: To: Tldjr Yahoo <tldjr1877@YAHOO.COM>

Hackman and HexEditor are popular free editors.

http://download.com.com/3101-2247-0-1.html?tag=pop

Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160

-----Original Message----- From: Tldjr Yahoo [mailto:tldjr1877@YAHOO.COM] Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 5:17 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Text Editor

I am trying to compile a list of popular text editors.

Please send me the name of the editor you use. (other than the SAS enhanced editor).

I've been a KEDIT & EMACS user for some time now and want to try out a couple others.

Thanks.