Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 2)Back to main CONCH-L pageJoin or leave CONCH-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:41:53 -0400
Sender:       Conchologists of America List <CONCH-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Robert & Betty Lipe <rlipe1@TAMPABAY.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Lists of shell photos??

What's the story on the www.gastropods.com? Pictures are used from everywhere. It's created by Eddie Hardy with pictures from Guido Poppe, Femorale etc. It looks interesting, although it has a lot of pictures to be filled in. I guess permission has been given for the use of these pictures? I have many Marginellas pictures that are not on, and there are a few mistakes made. Someone tell me something about this Website. I don't live on this computer to do much surfing. I just try to keep up with my stuff.

Bob Lipe

Please visit us at our Website: http://www.theshellstore.com Or at the shop at 348 Corey Ave St. Pete Beach, FL, 33706 Phone: 727-360-0586 Fax: 727-360-3668