Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 2)Back to main CONCH-L pageJoin or leave CONCH-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:10:59 +0200
Sender:   Conchologists of America List <CONCH-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Chris Vos <chris.vos@COMPAQNET.BE>
Subject:   Re: Lists of Shell Photos

I can provide images of fossil and recent ficidae and tonnidae through my website or on CD. They are not rare (apart from a few) but my collection is more than complete (got a few tuns of which I think they are undescribed, but lack the material to describe them). As foe my Propeamussium ... well, let's just wait a while untill I get the hang of them to avoid taxonomical mistakes.

-----Original Message----- From: Conchologists of America List [mailto:CONCH-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of Andrew Grebneff Sent: dinsdag 12 augustus 2003 21:02 To: CONCH-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Lists of Shell Photos

I could contribute images too, probably on CD. Some are good, some OK, some poor.... but most you won't get from anyone else. Most are NZ shells, fossil and Recent. -- Regards Andrew