Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (July 2003, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:33:21 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Richard A. DeVenezia" <radevenz@IX.NETCOM.COM>
Subject:      Re: Radio Box Control

"ninon" <ndavi@aufeminin.com> wrote in message news:cce91815.0307020635.2ba6334e@posting.google.com... > Hi all, > > In a frame with SAS8.2 with windows, I have a radio box control object > which have 4 items. I want to gray 1 or 2 items but I don't know if it > is possible and how ? > > Thanks for your help. > Best regards > Ninon

Radio Box Control can't do what you describe.

In a frame you could use 4 checkboxes that are mutually exclusive. You would be able to disable individual checkboxes.

here is a little frame code

checkbox1: checkbox2: checkbox3: checkbox4: _frame_._getCurrentWidget (cb); checkbox1.selected='No'; checkbox2.selected='No'; checkbox3.selected='No'; checkbox4.selected='No'; cb.selected='Yes'; return;

and elsewhere you might have checkbox1.enabled = 'No';

-- Richard A. DeVenezia, http://www.devenezia.com/downloads/sas/af