Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:18:06 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ian Whitlock <WHITLOI1@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:      Re: tip searching the SAS-L archives via Google Advanced Groups S
              earch
Comments: To: "Fehd, Ronald J. (PHPPO)" <rjf2@CDC.GOV>
Comments: cc: "arto@RAISKIO.COM" <arto@RAISKIO.COM>

Arto,

Thanks for the interesting idea.

Ron,

In this case I like David Ward's www.sas-l.com Very easy to remember and you get both the UGA archives and the news group in one place.

IanWhitlock@westat.com

-----Original Message----- From: Fehd, Ronald J. (PHPPO) [mailto:rjf2@CDC.GOV] Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 10:48 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: tip searching the SAS-L archives via Google Advanced Groups S earch

> From: Arto Raiskio [mailto:arto@RAISKIO.COM] > <demonic string snipped> > > ron, just a tip: > > if you wish to post a 'demonic string' containing URL (my name for > anything over 40 characters), use http://tinyurl.com (please)

Google Advanced Groups Search http://tinyurl.com/dn0q

I learn something new every day! :-D

Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2@cdc.gov

Repetition obfuscates! Repetition reduction enhances elegance! Repetition reduction furthers finesse!