Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 8 Apr 2003 21:13:56 -0300
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Carlos Tadeu <ctsdias@CARPA.CIAGRI.USP.BR>
Subject:   test for proportions

Dear SAS users,

I am working in an assessorship in a problem of contingency table 5x10 and the researcher wants to know if there are difference among proportions inside a level of the first factor. I would like to know if there is a test for this in the SAS and where I can find references about. This sound like multiple comparison of proportions in a contingency table that has one row and 10 columns.

A B C D E F G H I J K total M p1 p2 p3 p4 p5 p6 p7 p8 p9 p10 N

Where pi=Ni/N, AND sum(Ni)=N

Thanks in advance. Carlos