Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:00:36 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         pamperednail <pamperednail@NETZERO.COM>
Subject:      Osprey-Arrowhead

GABO

I had an osprey this afternoon at 4pm at Arrowhead Lakes north of Rome. This is the first sighting in a long time since I have been keeping records here. Also, two female ring-necked ducks. No shorebirds. Also, several cedar waxwings around our house this afternoon.

Stephen, Stephanie and Sophie Stewart Armuchee, GA