Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:10:10 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         John Gatchet <gatchet@GCCSDA.ORG>
Subject:      Carters Lake

Early this morning (12-14) I birded the Reregulation Dam Area at Carters Lake. At the Powerhouse area I observed some good birds.

1 White-winged Scoter 1 Eared Grebe 12 Horned Grebe 1 Northern Harrier 1 Sharp-shinned Hawk

At the Dam it was windy and very cold, but there were some good birds present.

2 American Black Duck 4 Red-breasted Merganser 1 Common Loon

John F. Gatchet Calhoun, GA